Submariner shorts ventile canvas
The Ventile canvas was developed by the British Royal Air Force in the 1940s in order to equip its pilots with light, breathable and resistant clothing, but also and above all waterproof and water-repellent. These pants are inspired by the pants of Submariners of the British Royal Navy.
- Ventile canvas 100% 10 oz cotton
- “Cropped & Loose” military cut
- Waist drawstring and elasticated support in the back
- Zip fly + 3 button flap.
- Reinforcement insert at the crotch
- 1 bellows cargo pocket with flap front left leg
- 2 French pockets
- 1 right back pocket
- Natural corozo buttons by BROCHOT
- French and European manufacturing
- Wash at 30°C
- Do not tumble dry